In compliance with the Personal Data Protection regulations and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data («GDPR») and with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights («LOPDGDD»), we, Nimble Diagnostics, S.L. (operating under the trade name « Nimble Diagnostics «), provide you with the information to familiarize yourself with all relevant aspects of the processing of your personal data as a user of the website.
- Who is the Data Controller?
|Name:||Nimble Diagnostics S.L.|
|Address:||Carretera Canyet sin número Badalona, 08916 Barcelona|
|Data protection Officer||Oriol.firstname.lastname@example.org|
- When do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data in the following situations:
- When you contact with us: On our website, we have provided a contact email through which you can get in touch with Nimble Diagnostics.
- For what purpose and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The purposes and legal basis for which we process your personal data are as follows:
- Whenever a user submits a query, complaint, or claim using a contact channel, their data will be processed for the purpose of managing and resolving the query, complaint, or claim. The legal basis for this processing is either your consent or our legitimate interest in addressing and resolving user inquiries and issues.
Legal basis: depending on the nature of the action or communication directed to Nimble Diagnostics, the processing of data may be based on:
- Consent: provided by the user when submitting the communication, which is not covered by the legal basis listed below.
- Contract performance or prior steps to entering into a contract: for cases in which the data processing carried out by Nimble Diagnostics is conducted in connection with an existing contractual relationship or, where applicable, with a view to establishing a potential contractual relationship.
- Sending you commercial information about the services, products, and/or projects of Nimble Diagnostics, if we are legally authorized to do so.
Legal basis: The processing is carried out on the basis of the user’s consent, given through the selection of the corresponding checkbox for receiving commercial information.
- Sending you surveys related to the satisfaction and functioning of our services with the aim of improving their quality.
Legal basis: The processing is carried out based on Nimble Diagnostics’s legitimate interest in understanding the opinions of our users and/or customers regarding the use of our services and/or products, in order to better understand the quality of our services and make improvements.
- Complying with our legal obligations, potential court resolutions, and other decisions determined by authorities, including the communication of personal data to law enforcement agencies, whenever we have suspicions or indications of actions that may constitute a criminal offense.
Legal basis: The processing of personal data for these purposes is carried out based on Nimble Diagnostics’s compliance with legal obligations.
- How long we retain personal data?
- To whom may your data be disclosed?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal data has been collected, the following third parties may have access to it:
- Public administrations when there is a legal obligation.
- Relevant organizations and/or authorities, as well as law enforcement agencies, in cases where there is a legal requirement or we believe there are sufficient indications and/or suspicions of a criminal offense.
- Collaborators and third-party service providers who process information as data processors. We have entered into the appropriate data processing agreements with all our providers in accordance with personal data protection regulations.
We do not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. Any international transfers of data that Nimble Diagnostics may carry out would be conducted with an adequate level of protection in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
- What are your rights when you provide us with personal data?
The processing of data by Nimble Diagnostics grants the data subject the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: You can inquire whether we are processing your data and, if so, access that data.
- Right to request rectification: If the data is inaccurate, you have the right to request its correction, or if it is incomplete, you can request its completion.
- Right to request the erasure of your data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: In this case, we will only retain your information for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to processing: We will cease processing your personal data, except where there are legitimate grounds for continued processing or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability: If you wish your data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new controller, to the extent technically feasible.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
The consent you have provided for any specific purpose can be withdrawn at any time. However, please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a written request to the postal address mentioned in this policy. If you believe it is necessary, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).
- Additional information.
Child Use Policy: Our services are intended for individuals who are of legal age. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If you are a parent, guardian, or legal representative and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 31/05/2023